Novartis Pharmaceuticals Senior BPA Manager in Beijing, China
$13bn! The total worldwide sales of Novartis Oncology reported by the team led by you.
Your role ensures financial performance through strategic analysis and optimal resource allocation in order to reimagine cancer across 70 countries.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
● Commercial BPA roles: Support and Coordinates the Budget/LE/Business Review process; Support and Coordinate resource allocation towards FTE, investment and sales and get agreement from management; Provide strong financial management and controls for Sales, M&S, Stock in Trade and other CCOI (profit) relevant elements; Improve Forecast accuracy by closely communication with Sales and Marketing team and other functions; Manage Monthly closing analysis – deviation to budget/LE analysis; Provide quality analysis and recommendations to Business Partner to drive Business to achieve its financial objectives; Challenge and investigate results, checking budget achievement and M&S status; Identify and evaluate Risks & Opportunities and Corrective Actions; Build strong relationship with business to identify at an early stage the key commercial issues; Support Head of Finance in various financial planning and ad-hoc projects and presentations
● Central BPA role: Managing Pre-Closing /Closing; Manage Budget, LO and Strat-plan consolidation and submission; Prepare monthly financial reports for review with Region, General Manager; Prepare monthly report for Sales & Marketing of all Franchises; Lead S&OP (sales & operation) process; Sample and write off tracking; Hierarchy Maintenance; Systems & Process Master; Overlook the cost Forecast Accuracy; Coordinate with Supply Chain for drug supply
● Financial Compliance: Responsible for supporting and monitoring implementation and progress of Sarbanes-Oxley Act according to global initiatives; Align finance processes within Novartis units and sharing of best practices; Check on samples basis that financial transactions and records meet all applicable laws, regula-tions and guidelines
● Business processes and SOPs: Monitor and improve business process compliance according to internal & external regulations and SOX; Definition and documentation of internal control standards and compliance monitoring; Lead business process reviews on special topics; Identify root causes of problems and recommend controls or process improvements to address them.\n\n\n\n
Senior BPA Manager
What you’ll bring to the role:
● Education: University degree in Finance or Economics, Professional Degree ACCA or Chartered Account is preferred
● Language: English (fluent)
● Experience: At least 5 years financial and/or operational experience including international; Project management and/or business process modelling experience a plus.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Audit & Finance
Novartis Pharma Beijing