Hyatt Server - Restaurant and Cocktail in BEAVER CREEK, Colorado
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa | With sweeping views from the base of Beaver Creek Mountain, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa redefines the summer getaway in Colorado’s Vail Valley. Embrace Vail’s finest golf courses, whitewater river rafting, fly fishing and scenic hiking trails—all just outside our doorstep. Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is seeking colleagues with unmatched service. /We care for people so they can be their best./
We are accepting Full Time, Part Time and Seasonal Employees!
The Park Hyatt Beaver Creek's Food and Beverage team is looking for outgoing, motivated individuals to join their team! Be a restaurant server in our 8100 Mountainside Bar and Grill or work as a cocktail server in our newly renovated lobby bar, Brass Bear! Servers will be taking orders, serving drinks/food and maintaining high end service to our luxury guests at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa. A Server's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- submitting guest menu selections and presenting these food and beverage preferences.
- The right person will gain menu knowledge and give recommendations from our compilation of cuisine and drink offerings.
- A Hyatt restaurant server will engage in casual conversation and create the restaurant experience by their style and service attributes.
- Other duties include general restaurant preparation and maintaining a sanitary environment.
- At least 1 years experience as a server, preferably in a fine dine environment
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time. Why Work at Hyatt?
- Enjoy free employee meals in our employee dining hall
- Discounted & Complimentary Hotel Room Nights
- Medical Dental and Vision Insurance (full-time colleagues)
- Retirement savings plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
If you have experience as a server in a restaurant, we'd love to hear from you! This is a great opportunity to get a start with Hyatt as a restaurant server. For immediate consideration of the restaurant server position, click Apply Now!
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
/Our Values/: Respect | Integrity | Humility | Empathy | Creativity | Fun
Primary Location: US-CO-Beaver Creek
Organization: Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
Pay Basis: Hourly
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Food and Beverage
Req ID: BEA000069
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
- Hyatt Jobs