Fairview Health Services Activity Assistant in Baxter, Minnesota
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others
Come grow with us! Ebenezer is celebrating our 100th year of service and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
Northern Lakes Senior Living has a positive and family-like culture in a beautiful setting. The Paul Bunyan Trail is literally out our back door and countless lakes are just down the road. Inside our Northern Lakes community you will find a team of skilled, compassionate and good natured people to work with, along with wonderful residents to care for and their grateful families to serve. "It's a good life at Northern Lakes."
The Activities Assistant assists with the planning and implementation of quality leisure/social events program designed to assist residents in maintaining their personal potential physically, socially and mentally. This position offers part time (.16 FTE/13 hours PPD) with Alternating Mondays and Fridays (1 day per week) 9:15am to 4:15pm opportunity.
Assists with leisure programs and activities
Assists in meeting the psychosocial needs of residents
Other duties as assigned by Activities Director
High School Diploma or GED
One to three years previous experience preferred
Preference given to candidates with previous experience with memory care loss
Must be able to drive a 14 passenger van
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living operator with over 100 years of experience serving older adults. As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is dedicated to healing, discovering and educating for longer, healthier and more meaningful lives.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
• Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
• Communities throughout MN and IA – find a location near you!
• When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
• Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
• Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
• A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
• An emphasis on work/life balance
• Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/DisabledAll qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Requisition ID 2018-27607
Requisition Post Information* : Posted Date Non-Clinical Support Staff
Community Northern Lakes Senior Living
Hours per 2 weeks 13
Department Recreational Therapy