ALDI Logistics Accounts Payable Assistant in Batavia, Illinois
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Every year, our trucks travel millions of miles taking products from warehouse to store. Our Logistics team navigates all the challenges that comes with it. With a dedication to sustainability, you can help them find new ways to keep everything moving smoothly. As we expand, this is your chance to join a team where your hard work is guaranteed to make a difference.
Position Type: Full-Time
Starting Wage: $21.00/hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Processes invoices for timely and accurate payment to external vendors.
• Balances, reconciles, and substantiates designated General Ledger accounts.
• Generates reports regarding invoices and discrepancies to present to management.
• Investigates inquires involving freight payments through bills of lading, detention backup, and supplier charge disputes.
• Communicates with internal and external auditors.
• Provides administrative support as required.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Associate's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
• A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Invoice, Accounts Payable, Billing, and/or Clerical experience preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Proficient in data entry and typing.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, consistently meeting deadlines and remaining calm under pressure.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays for Eligible Employees
Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
Short and Long Term Disability Insurance for Eligible Employees
Life and AD&D Insurance for Eligible Employees
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI’s receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
- ALDI Jobs