Matrix Providers Registered Nurse - Occupational Medicine in Barksdale AFB, Louisiana
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are potentially hiring for a qualified civilian Registered Nurse - Occupational Medicine to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Barksdale Air Force Base in Louisiana.
• Status: Full-Time • Schedule: Monday – Friday 6:00am – 6:00pm • Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers • Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k • Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Registered Nurse - Occupational Medicine must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Associates Degree of Nursing
• Education: Graduate from a college or university accredited by National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC), or The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
• Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse as required
• Experience: Shall have at least 24 months of experience within the last 48 months in a primary care clinic, emergency room, or critical care setting
• The nurse shall have at least 24 months of experience within the last 48 months in occupational medicine and nursing assessment of orthopedic injuries
• Working knowledge of the military health care system including TRICARE health benefits
• Knowledge of setting up, operating and monitoring specialized medical equipment such as cardiac monitoring devices, EKG units, oxygen analyzers, nebulizers and other clinic specific equipment
• Knowledge of computer operations and proficiency in use of basic word processing, data entry, and automated medical records
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers is a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter who has been a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers for the past 8 years.