General Electric Sr Enterprise Application Engineer in Bangalore, United States
As a member of the GE DIGITAL Commercial IT team, the individual will utilize his/her experience, technical knowledge, and skills gained from years of delivering complex projects and working with one or more delivery teams to take ownership and accountability of requirement planning and delivery. The Sr. Enterprise Application Engineer would be responsible for documenting business process requirement, testing, and deploying solutions using Apex, Visual force and other technologies as required.
Strong Enterprise Architecture experience in customization of Sales and/or Service cloud
• Played Enterprise Architect role in previous organization for 3+ years
• Ability to map out to process flows and objects in SFDC
• Experience in Apex, VisualForce and application integration
• Experience with data migration tools like Apex Data Loader, Excel Connector to Import and Export the data to the Salesforce.com platform
• Direct involvement in developing business requirements, best practices, process flows, configuration and testing
• Responsible for overall platform stability
• Assist with production support issues in crisis situations
• Remain current with Salesforce updates and new technologies and best practices with the industry
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering with a minimum of 7+ years of experience in supporting business applications and technologies to digitize business processes.
• 5+ years work experience in SFDC or Apttus.
• SFDC certification in Apex Programming/Administrations
• Hands-on experience in Force.com, Oracle, Java, J2EE technologies
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Demonstrated initiative to stay abreast of technology advancements
• Experience in requirement management to post deployment support in at least 2 full projects from scratch to go live
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Locations: India; Bangalore
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
- General Electric Jobs