IQVIA Software Devl Mgr in Bangalore, India
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
• Manage a team of five or more professional Data Management programming staff.
• Define and prioritize resource requirements and manage resource assignments across projects. Directly responsible for
utilization of staff.
• Implement department/office objectives.
• Provide expert review and guidance for production of Data Management deliverables including CRF/e-CRF, database
design and set-up, validation definition and programming, Data Management Plan and database deliverables to internal
and external customers.
• Provide technical advice and solutions with internal and external customers to solve problems and improve efficiency.
• Participate in the development and implementation of new processes and technology.
• Ensure that staff is trained and compliant with current operating procedures and work instructions and project scope of
work. Identify and address professional development/training needs of staff. Mentor staff members to develop Data
Management programming process, system, and drug development expertise.
• Provide programming input into proposals and scope of work. May participate in proposal defenses.
• Attend customer meetings and lead discussions of project programming requirements and strategic planning.
• Understand scope of work, budget, and scope assumptions. Identify out of scope work and provide revised costs with
• Ensure project milestones are met according to agreed upon timelines. Actively manage quality throughout project.
• Manage staff in accordance with organization’s policies and applicable regulations. Responsibilities include planning,
assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining
employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems. Approve actions on human resources
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren’t just possible – they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you’re supported to succeed.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled