Johns Hopkins Medicine Nurse Clinician IIM-Weinberg 5C 1 in Baltimore, Maryland
Nurse Clinician IIM-Weinberg 5C 1
Johns Hopkins Hospital Nursing,
Requisition # 155501
Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required
Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually. Upon joining Johns Hopkins Health System, you become part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. If you share in our vision, mission and values and also have exceptional customer service and technical skills, we invite you to join those who are leaders and innovators in the healthcare field.
The Nurse Clinician (NC) IIM is responsible for:
•Coordinating care for a group of complex patients to achieve clinical and organizational outcomes.
• Providing evidence-based care based on the nursing process, policies, procedures, and protocols of the Johns Hopkins Hospital.
• Providing direction to/management of other team members to promote quality, safety, and excellence in care.
"• Works collaboratively with, and provides leadership for, a multidisciplinary health care team to optimize team performance and
• Participating in promoting and identifying quality improvement initiatives (clinical, financial, operational) that are aligned with departmental and hospital safety and operational goals.
• Promoting cost-effective use of resources.
• Acting in the absence of the Nurse Clinician IIE to oversee daily care for a group of assigned patients.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.