Johns Hopkins Medicine Nurse Clinician IIE/Weekend Option - Inpatient/Outpatient, Weinberg in Baltimore, Maryland
Nurse Clinician IIE/Weekend Option - Inpatient/Outpatient, Weinberg
Johns Hopkins Hospital Nursing,
Requisition # 153805
Full Time (40 hours)
Weekend Work Required
Johns Hopkins Health System employs more than 20,000 people annually. Upon joining Johns Hopkins Health System, you become part of a diverse organization dedicated to its patients, their families, and the community we serve, as well as to our employees. Career opportunities are available in academic and community hospital settings, home care services, physician practices, international affiliate locations and in the health insurance industry. If you share in our vision, mission and values and also have exceptional customer service and technical skills, we invite you to join those who are leaders and innovators in the healthcare field.
Johns Hopkins Hospital
Pay Grade: RL
Candidates for the Nurse Clinician IIE- Weekend Option position on theOncology Inpatient/Outpatient Unit must maintain active RN licensure in the state of MD. BSN is required. Three years of related experience as an RN. Our IPOP patients on average spend less than 10 days of their total stay in an inpatient bed. Patients and families benefit from the opportunity to remain an outpatient for much of their stay and appreciate the enhanced continuity of care.
The Nurse Clinician IIE is responsible for:
• Providing evidence-based care based on the JHH nursing process, policies, procedures.
• Anticipating the needs of and coordinating care for a group of complex patients to achieve clinical, financial, and organizational outcomes.
• Mentoring and managing others to promote quality, safety, and excellence in care.
• Works collaboratively to provide leadership of a multidisciplinary health care team to optimize team performance and patient outcomes.
• Promoting quality improvement of cost effective clinical, financial, and operational initiatives aligned with JHH departmental safety and operational goals.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.