Baltimore City Community College Dental Hygiene Adjunct Faculty Pool in Baltimore, Maryland
An Adjunct Faculty in Dental Hygiene is responsible for:
1. Based on master syllabus, design and teach assigned class session(s), leveraging digital content and multi-media resources in the classroom.
2. Assess student engagement/understanding during each class session and throughout the semester
3. Collect, grade, and report assignments and homework
4. Maintain and update the syllabus and course materials and make sure they are available through the College s Learning Management System
*5. * Advise learners in ways to help them meet their educational goals
6. Use a variety of strategies to assess and evaluate learning.
7. Provide timely, thoughtful and constructive feedback to learners
Employees in this classification receive supervision from the Associate Dean of Nursing.
Bachelor s Degree in Dental Hygiene
Two years of teaching experience in Dental Hygiene
Two years of clinical experience in Dental Hygiene within the last 3 years
Current Licensure [or eligibility] in the state of MD as a dental hygienist
Current CPR certification [American Heart Association]
Annual PPD [tuberculin] testing
Master s Degree in Dental Hygiene
Five years of teaching experience