Rose International INC Instructional Designer in Austin, Texas
Position Title: Instructional Designer
Position Number: 302078
Location: Austin, TX
Desired Skill Set:
eLearning, Instructional Design, Adobe Captivate
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: eLearning Designer
Location: Austin, TX 78746
Duration: 2+ Months
We are looking for a short-term professional eLearning Designer to design and develop eLearning modules for a series of four software programs. The ideal candidate will be able to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and appealing manner. Potential candidates may be asked to provide a portfolio or examples of previous work.
· Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer
· Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs
· State instructional end goals and create content that matches them
· Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
· Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
· Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
· Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
· Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc)
· Decide on the criteria used to judge learner's performance and develop assessment instruments
· Maintain project documentation and course folders
· Minimum two years working experience in instructional design and with instructional technology
· Solid knowledge of course development software (Adobe Captivate, Camtasia, and other similar programs) and at least one Learning Management System
· Visual design skills and ability to storyboard
· Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
· Lesson and curriculum planning skills
· Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)