ALDI Employee Communications Associate II in Aurora, Illinois
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our Human Resources Department is focused on ALDI’s most valuable asset: our people. With teams including Administration, Employee Communications, Payroll & Benefits, Human Resource Information Systems, Legal, Risk & Security, Recruitment and Training & Development, HR makes sure that ALDI continues to employ talented and motivated people that are focused on preserving the supportive culture we're known for.
Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Partners with assigned teams to support their overall communication initiatives.
• Organizes, maintains and suggests employee centric content for all employee communication channels.
• Maintains a thorough understanding of best-in-class employee communication practices and keeps the larger HR team up-to-date.
• Solicits, coordinates, develops and edits content across all areas of the business.
• Create metrics and methodology to measure employee communication effectiveness and drive continuous improvement.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader. • Serves as subject matter expert to the business, recommending solutions based on need.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Communications, or a related field.
• A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge. • Experience managing internal corporate communications programs for a large organization and experience with employee intranets and a variety of internal employee communication channels (blogs, video, social media, mobile communication) preferred.
• Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
• Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
• Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays for Eligible Employees
Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
Short and Long Term Disability Insurance for Eligible Employees
Life and AD&D Insurance for Eligible Employees
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI’s receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
- ALDI Jobs