Vail Resorts Advanced Sales Associate - Bicycle Village - FT - Year Round in Aurora, Colorado
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
SUMMARY OF JOB:
Responsible for generating sales by establishing professional and personalized rapport with customers and delivering world-class guest service. Possesses advanced knowledge of products, sales concepts, practices and procedures. Performs the most complex work within the job function, which requires extensive experience, background and/or training. Functions independently with little or no guidance. May train new and existing associate positions.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Serve customers by developing a rapport, building customer confidence, providing accurate information, and promoting product through point of sale
· Provide customers with highest level of customer service expected for assigned department through professional, courteous and knowledgeable assistance to ensure individualized needs are met with respect to equipment, product, and/or merchandise questions
· Aid and assist other departments as needed
· Maintain a flexible schedule to accommodate the needs of the business
· Complete all certifications required for position
· Carryout specific tasks while simultaneously providing guest service
· Effectively communicate product and supply needs to management
· Drive business by increasing units per transaction and average dollar per sale
· Demonstrate knowledge of products and inventory to ensure customer satisfaction to aid in building a repeat customer base
· Serve as a resource and knowledge base for new and existing employees
· Demonstrate a broad understanding of merchandise practices and inventory
· HS Diploma or GED
· Relevant work experience within the company required
· Basic computer skills with ability to learn
· English fluency
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to handle multiple customers and projects at one time
· Preferred Skills:
Some of the benefits include:
Free Epic ski and snowboard pass to our world-class resorts.
Retail discounts at our stores
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Excellent training and professional development
Epic Mountain Gear , located in the Basecamp Shopping Center in Frisco, is the ultimate luxurious go to “ski” shop for anyone on their way to an epic mountain adventure. We carry all the best high-end brands (KJUS, Stockli, Mountain Force, Burton, Oakley) as well as rugged mountain bikes. We are busy year-round and set the standard for extraordinary customer service. You can also take advantage of being part of the Vail Resorts family with employee perks, such as a free ski pass to our world-class resorts, discounted lodging, and more. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com .
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 170956
- Vail Resorts Jobs