Chick-fil-A, Inc. Sr. Business Analyst Benefits Payroll System in Atlanta, Georgia
Are you passionate about serving your colleagues?
Do you love data and systems and using them to influence strategy and decision-making?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, synergistic team environment?
Benefits and Payroll Solutions is looking for an HRIS Sr. Business Analyst to work in a collaborative team, helping to mesh the needs of end-users and applications with the technological requirements and capabilities of a modern HRIS system.
Our mission is to empower Benefits and Payroll to meet all compliance needs while serving our employees with expertise. We believe that excellence in operations, combined with personalized service, creates a payroll and benefits experience for our employees that cannot be matched. The HRIS Sr. Business Analyst will work closely with IT to execute projects that improve data integrity, process efficiency, and user experience. We are passionate about improving the employee experience through well-designed technology and driving user adoption of certain applications by ensuring that their user experience is accurate and accessible.
The Systems Sr. Business Analyst is responsible for implementing our strategies, goals, and objectives across Benefits and Payroll systems, processes, and analytics. This position partners closely with other departments such as IT and People/Human Resources to deliver high-impact projects that improve both systems & analytics reliability, productivity, and customer satisfaction among stakeholders.
This position reports directly to the Director of Retirement Benefits and Compliance and is located at our Support Center in Atlanta, GA.
Systems Implementation and Management:
• Design, select, implement, or modify the HRIS and any other benefit specific platforms.
• Partner closely with other departments – People, IT, Restaurant Payroll, and Legal
• Drive continuous improvement of processes, systems, and data that supports benefits and compliance needs.
• Lead projects and activities that enable scalable solutions, e.g. automate current manual processes by leveraging data and systems in new ways.
• Ensure data and services are compliant with local, state, and federal regulatory requirements.
• Provide systems and data analytics support to Benefits and Payroll Solutions team members, as well as third party vendors where appropriate.
Data Accuracy, Analysis & Story Telling:
• Manage maintenance and accuracy of system interfaces, inputs, and employee data for analysis, reporting, and distribution
• Build data queries and visualizations (e.g. SQL, advanced excel, reporting tools like Tableau) to answer key business questions and monitor compliance or trends
• Leverage data from HRIS to inform Benefits and Payroll decisions
• Perform business process redesign (BPR) to simplify existing processes and design new processes
• Gather and synthesize key business requirements and meeting notes
• Create and execute basic test cases, and manage end-user testing
• Build high-value project deliverables (e.g. Requirements, Presentations)
• Ability to lead projects from inception through adoption and evaluation
• Ability to balance and execute multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to build project charter, milestone and detailed project plan
• Ability to lead quick, high-value team meetings
• Ability to identify and manage key issues and risk for the project
• Ability to understand stakeholders, create communications and training required for adoption
• Ability to work well with third-party vendors and platforms
• Bachelor’s degree (e.g. HR, Business, Management Information Systems, Engineering)
• Minimum 2 years in HR Systems project delivery role focused on process improvement, system implementation, and/or data analytics.
• Strong process-oriented and data-oriented problem solver
• Must understand the solution development lifecycle (i.e. SDLC)
• Experience implementing or administering HR systems like Workday
• Experience with business process-mapping, redesign, and rollout
• Consulting experience
• Experience with data governance activities (e.g. data definitions, standardizing forms, audits) to ensure data clarity, integrity, and value.
• Solid data querying and visualization skills (e.g. SQL, advanced excel, reporting tools like Tableau)
External Company Name: Chick-fil-A, Inc.
External Company URL: www.chick-fil-a.com
Street: 5200 Buffington Rd.