Aon Corporation Senior Investment Operations and Data Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
Aon is looking for a Senior Investment Operations and Data Analyst in Atlanta, GA
- Work on tools and process developments for daily monitoring reports based on excel and VBA (macro)
- Work on client setups for Delegated Team
- Work on Investment Policy setups for Delegated Team
- Assist with data aggregation for daily monitoring
- Run Daily Monitoring Reports
- Work daily with Portfolio Manager team on trading activity after review of daily reports
- Assist with onboarding and training of new staff
- Bachelors degree
- Advanced skills in VBA (Macro) in Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical skills
- Pension knowledge (actuarial), financial background or technology background preferred
- Proactive attitude, and a desire to continuously learn new skills and technologies
- Detail oriented, intellectual curiosity, technology and database skills
- 4+ years of experience
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.* *
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.* *
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background checkconsistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2455959
Location: United States, GA, Atlanta