Hilton Hotel Manager - Waldorf Astoria Atlanta in Atlanta, Georgia
Responsible for the overall operation of the hotel. Oversees the activities of key guest contact departments including hotel operations and food and beverage. Maximizes profitability as well as guest and team member satisfaction in a property without a General Manager directly assigned. Implements and oversees the daily quality process at the hotel. Serves as top operator in GM's position absence. Consults with owners and corporate offices, as required. Interviews, counsels and evaluates staff.
What will I be doing?
As the Hotel Manager, you would beresponsible for managing daily hotel operations and providing overallleadership in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guestservice and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible forperforming the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Lead, direct and manage hotel operations including, but not limited to hotel budgeting and forecasting, leading service initiatives, assist the general manager in leading and managing balanced scorecard performance, implementing and complying with all company policies and standards, overseeing sales and marketing initiatives, leading and developing the executive team, responding to guests inquiries and resolving concerns and hotel-wide meeting participation and facilitation
- Ensure guest and team member satisfaction
- Monitor and develop team member performance, particularly the executive team and department heads, to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations
- and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
What are we looking for?
- 2 years of executive committee experience at a full service luxury property of $20M or greater
- Experience with Forbes 4 Star or AAA 4 Diamond experience
- Exceptional people leadership with experience building strong service cultures
- Forbes 5 Star and AAA 5 Diamond experience
- Strong F&B expertise
- Local market expertise
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: General Manager/Hotel Manager
Title: Hotel Manager - Waldorf Astoria Atlanta
Requisition ID: HOT05U43