LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions Customer Service Representative in Atlanta, Georgia
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Customer Service Rep I (Guest Experience Specialist) for an opportunity in Atlanta, Georgia.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Guest Experience Specialist responds to customers via phone or email and creates an experience where customers know they have been heard and understood and feel valued and important. Guest Specialist will also support the Strategy and Analytics team by generating reports and analyzing data. Guest Specialist must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, a professional attitude, excellent dependability, possess strong computer skills, and the ability to learn and react quickly. Knowledge of Delta Sky Club policies and admissions requirements is a plus.
Guest Experience Specialist:
· Provides quality responses to internal and external customers who have contacted Delta about a service failure or other complaint, compliment, suggestion or request for assistance.
· Represents Delta and its executive officers in written and verbal communication with customers demonstrating Delta's corporate values.
· Makes sound decisions with positive results.
· Demonstrates high level of customer focus, using creative problem solving to find win-win solutions for the customer and Delta. Offers ideas and suggestions on best practices and process improvements.
· Meets departmental productivity and quality standards.
· Accurately documents customer perception of service failures to impact root cause analysis.
· Must demonstrates aptitude for learning other Delta internal systems such as Deltaterm, CICS, SNAPP, Tableau, Hyperion, etc.
· Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures
Qualifications and requirements:
0-3 Years Experience
Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.
Refer this job to a friend
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply?for general consideration.
Call us at, Press Option 2 for a Recruiting Specialist.
Email us at
CategoryDelta PFE Program