Cigna Client Manager - Atlanta, GA - U500 in Atlanta, Georgia
Responsible for growing membership within existing accounts and for directly managing business relationships with client accounts. Ensures that systems and processes are in place to meet the needs of internal and external clients. Develops and implements strategies and policies relating to account management.
- Overall account management responsibility for CIGNA HealthCare assigned customers including responsibility for persistency results, membership and revenue growth, and the cultivation of customer and producer/broker relationships.
- Provides input that positively impacts financial results.
- Ensures exceptional service and growth through the development of client and broker relationships
- College Degree or equivalent related experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in health benefits
- Excellent communication/customer service skills/sales negotiation skills
- Sales/marketing/underwriting or operations
- Financial Savvy; ability to grow book of business
Primary Location: Atlanta-Georgia
Work Locations: 3500 Piedmont Rd N.E. Suite 200 Atlanta 30305
Job: Sales-Direct Sales/Acct Mgmt
Employee Status: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting: Dec 6, 2018, 11:15:58 AM
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. Need an accommodation? Email: SeeYourself@cigna.com