Accenture Senior Accountant with experience in Payroll (Fixed Term / Maternity Leave) in Athens, Greece
ARE YOU READY to build a career at a company that can take you anywhere?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Corporate Functions. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Corporate Functions and be the engine that powers Accenture, a company providing consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions offer the essential expertise that enables our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As a Senior Accountant with strong Payroll experience, you will support all payroll activities and processes within Finance department to ensure that the global & local practices are followed in order to maintain Accenture's high-performance standards.
Around 6 years work experience required, with strong payroll processing and coordination skills, financial accounting experience including invoicing, processing financial transactions, preparing and analyzing complex accounting reconciliations
Strong experience in Greek taxation law and accounting standards
Maintain a solid base of knowledge/skills in accounting, financial, GAAP/ IFRS and internal controls
Performing compliance reviews of various internal controls and procedures
Experience in multinational company and international reporting will be a plus
Experience in SAP environment will be a plus
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
· University degree in accounting or finance
· Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
· Ability to be flexible and work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Strong organizational, multi-tasking and analytical skills
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Excellent knowledge of the English language
· PC literacy (excel, word)
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Fixed term contract (maternity leave)
· Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
· Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
· Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
· Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
- Accenture Jobs