Latitude, Inc. Tivoli Engineer in Arlington, Virginia
Growing Government contractor looking to hire a Tivoli Engineer to their team
Job Title: Tivoli Engineer/ TSM
Required Security Clearance: Secret/Top Secret
Required Certifications: DoD 8570 compliant IAT Level II, i.e. Security+ CE, CySA+, etc.
Required Education: Bachelor?s in Science degree in Computing Engineering, computer information systems, and/or management information systems, or 5 recent years of documented experience relevant to this key position.
· Experience in enterprise backup and recovery applications such as Tivoli/TSM and/or IBM Spectrum Protect, is a must.
· Demonstrated ability to build and deploy enterprise-level backup and recovery systems for enterprise-wide DR applications from scratch and/or use an application framework to provide best practice solutions for real world business needs.
· Management of overall Storage and Backup operations in direct coordination with the Operations Manager and Government Leadership.
· Installs, configure, and maintains backup devices, applications, and related systems.
· Continually reviews, develops, and implements processes and procedures that meet security and compliance standards.
· Create and distribute monitoring configurations for all applicable servers as defined by the client.
· Simplify backup administration, improve efficiencies, deliver scalable capacity and enable advanced capabilities.
· Experience in implementing solution designs and operating environments that are compliant with all Federal and DoD guidance and policies.
· Experience in implementing software and hardware solutions.
· Experience in data replication, failover testing, backup and restore capabilities and plant infrastructure.
· Experience in establishing information systems requirements using analysis of the system engineers to develop enterprise wide information systems design in an environment similar in size and scope.
· Experience in estimating and sizing implementation efforts (ie., cost, performance, capacity, manageability, scalability, etc) for storage and backup systems.
· Any other additional DoD 8570/DoD 8140 certifications
· Commvault experience
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time