Amazon Arlington HQ Tech Business Developer III in Arlington, Virginia
Have questions about this role? Start a chat with the recruiter today!
Amazon Web Services is seeking a talented, highly motivated and experienced individual to join the AWS Diode team as a Sr. Business Developer. This role will work closely with AWS leadership on partnerships and strategic business opportunities for AWS Diode. You will be required to handle multiple high-priority projects across various angles, including assisting with hardware selection, customer partnerships, evaluation of independent software vendor solutions and effectively negotiate terms that benefit AWS and our customers. This position offers an unparalleled opportunity to leverage your strong understanding of the Cross Domain Solutions, AWS and the Intelligence Community inside one of the world’s leading technology companies to structure innovative and impactful partnerships.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
· Take the lead to identify, evaluate, negotiate and manage strategic partnerships and customer engagements that drive revenue for AWS Diode and support the strategic objectives of AWS Diode product.
· Work directly with customers that have Cross Domain needs and onboard them on to AWS Diode. This will include writing sample code to demonstrate how to interface with Diode.
· Develop a “white-glove” Diode onboarding process to allow your position to scale
· Work with customers, AWS Diode development and product teams to drive the future direction of the service offerings
This position requires that applicant selected be a U.S. citizen and obtain and maintain a TS/SCI US Government clearance with polygraph.
· Bachelor's degree
· 6+ years of post-degree business development experience in the Cross Domain Solutions arena
· Experience implementing Cross Domain Solutions for customers
· Ability to think strategically, innovatively and creatively using sound business judgment and quantitative skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills along with the ability to influence others internally and externally
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities to conclusions
· AWS experience
· Experience working with hardware and software vendors
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
This role will sit in our new headquarters in Northern Virginia, where Amazon will invest $2.5 billion dollars, occupy 4 million square feet of energy efficient office space, and create at least 25,000 new full-time jobs. Our employees and the neighboring community will also benefit from the associated investments from the Commonwealth including infrastructure updates, public transportation improvements, and new access to Reagan National Airport.
By working together on behalf of our customers, we are building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
*Please email AWS Sourcing Recruiter, Scott Korkowski (email@example.com) if you have questions.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com.