Amazon Arlington HQ Sr. Technical Recruiter in Arlington, Virginia
This role will sit in our new headquarters in Northern Virginia, where Amazon will invest $2.5 billion dollars, occupy 4 million square feet of energy efficient office space, and create at least 25,000 new full-time jobs. Our employees and the neighboring community will also benefit from the associated investments from the Commonwealth including infrastructure updates, public transportation improvements, and new access to Reagan National Airport.
By working together on behalf of our customers, we are building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
We are looking for an innovative and hands-on Recruiter with a passion for customer service to join our Amazon Alexa recruiting organization supporting our revolutionary Experience and Devices teams in HQ2, Crystal City, Virginia. If you thrive in a challenging and exciting environment, this is the place for you, as you will have a direct impact on Amazon Alexa’s growth as we find and attract the highest quality talent.
This role is integral to the success of our recruiting activities and building candidate relationships, often providing candidates with their first impression of Amazon. The ideal candidate will work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice, mentor jr recruiters and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals.
The successful candidate must be able to manage an effective and efficient recruitment process to meet all customer SLAs and be able to lead/mentor jr recruiters. They will thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. They have a demonstrated ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate push-back and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service to the client and candidate.
· Support Tech profiles. Individual Role recruitment process from initial candidate contact to offer ensuring an outstanding candidate experience.
· Analyze and implement process improvements.
· Provide first-class recruiting support for internal customer groups throughout the full recruiting process
· Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires
· Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
· Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status reporting
· Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials
· Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
· Coordinate and actively cooperate with all recruiting teams to ensure global efficiency and transparency in our processes
· Monitor new trends and opportunities to consistently raise the standard for recruitment at Amazon.
· Represent the company at recruiting events such as job fairs and other community events
· Ensure data accuracy of our recruiting database.
· Communicate effectively and partner with HR and Recruiting Teams, ensuring combined objectives are achieved
· Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
· 5+ years of Full lifecyle technical recruiting experience (Strong sourcing)
· Capturing, analysis and delivery of recruiting metrics
· Team lead or mentorship of junior recruiters
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· High volume recruiting experience
· A demonstrated passion for recruiting and providing amazing customer service
· Attention to detail with exceptional analytical and process management skills
· Focus on results, ability to drive the recruiting process and provide responsive follow-up to both candidates and hiring teams
· Successful and demonstrated experience with University recruiting