Amazon Arlington HQ Sr. Product Manager- Technical in Arlington, Virginia
This role will sit in our new headquarters in Northern Virginia, where Amazon will invest $2.5 billion dollars, occupy 4 million square feet of energy efficient office space, and create at least 25,000 new full-time jobs. Our employees and the neighboring community will also benefit from the associated investments from the Commonwealth including infrastructure updates, public transportation improvements, and new access to Reagan National Airport.
By working together on behalf of our customers, we are building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
Interested in defining and building new technology from scratch? Are you keen on applying your customer insights to develop new software services to maintain and enhance customer’s trust of Alexa’s devices? If yes, come join the Alexa Privacy team. We are seeking an experienced technical product owner to help build out new software and tooling to deliver features that will impact all of Alexa.
The Alexa Privacy team is looking for strong product leaders with a keen business sense who are comfortable working directly with engineering teams to help bring ideas to fruition. We are looking for a candidate who is highly technical, comfortable dealing with ambiguous problems, and excited to help define and execute a strategic vision for how Alexa continues to build the future while helping ally customer concerns on Privacy, both real and perceived.
As a Senior Product Manager, Technical, you will define a product roadmap and technical strategy partnering with engineering teams to deliver on your vision. You should feel comfortable working across organizational boundaries to help identify and develop product requirements. You will dive deep with customers and stakeholders to understand technical and non-technical requirements thinking big about how build flexible solutions that meet future needs.
Does this describe you? Apply now and help us make history in Alexa while building out the second headquarters for the most customer-centric company on Earth.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· 5+ years of relevant work experience in technical product management
· Experience defining business objectives and product strategy working with technical and non-technical teams to deliver your vision
· Ability to work in cross functional teams communicating effectively with both technical and non-technical environments
· Experience working with developers translating technical scope into product requirements
· Experiencing driving product development lifecycle across organization boundaries
· Experience building customer facing applications or services
· MBA or Master's degree
· Passion for data privacy
· Knowledge of technical compliance, privacy challenges, and industry standards
· Ability to work autonomously and drive delivery of ambiguous problem sets
· Ability to communicate clearly with both senior leadership and coworkers
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran