Nestle Sr. Financial Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis in Arlington, Virginia
The Senior Financial Analyst, Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis role is a high profile role which support the Director of Corporate Finance and Infant Nutrition CFO in the overall planning process, centralized reporting, Management presentations, as well as numerous ad-hoc requests generated Globally or Locally.
• Support the monthly DF process, ensuring key inputs are received, timelines are communicated and adhered to, and proper direction is provided to the relevant business partners.
• Facilitate cross-functional communication before, during and after process while monitoring necessary execution and follow-ups.
• Responsible for forecast reporting, including leadership materials and Corporate/E2V submissions.
• Continuously seek out enhancements and efficiencies in the DF and planning processes, to create a culture of simplification.
Reporting and Analysis
• Lead the development and implementation of standardized reporting templates and formats in accordance with business needs and Nestlé Accounting standards.
• Collaborate with internal business partners and Finance Leadership to design and present information used to make better, faster business decisions.
• Support system modifications required as a result in product hierarchy changes and changing reporting requirements.
Management Business Presentations
- Coordinate and assist in preparation of leadership presentations (e.g. business performance updates to senior management and headquarters).
Internal Control - Self Assessment (ICS)
• Lead the annual Nestle Internal Control Self Assessment (ICS) for all businesses.
• Configure and manage assessments and users in ICSAT.
• Train the business users on their duties as editors, validators and approvers in the Internal Control Self Assessment Tool (ICSAT).
• Collaborate with the business in the development of solid action plans to improve the internal control system due to deficient controls in a functional area.
• Leverage EMT to monitor and ensure Action Plans are implemented on-time and in a sustainable manner.
Minimum 3 years of relevant finance, reporting, experience
Cross-functional experience preferred
Co-Pilot experience (P&L modeling background) preferred
Experience within a matrix organization preferred
Experience in a CPG company preferred
Job: Finance / Accounting / Audit
Organization: Nestle Nutrition
Title: Sr. Financial Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
Requisition ID: 18008924
The Nestlé Companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.