Nestle Senior Manager Finance, Puree in Arlington, Virginia
Gerber Products Company dba Nestlé Infant Nutrition is seeking a Sr. Finance Manager to join its team to help develop strategy and drive business performance. Will provide insight and foster a fact based decision making culture by utilizing the knowledge of the current business environment & specialist financial knowledge; challenging new strategies & new projects, as well as the status quo.
This role will support the Puree business as well as a new exciting Innovation business and will oversee day to day activities of the department (monthly forecasting, financial reporting, budgeting, etc.) as well as provide financial guidance for new product development, new business opportunities, and cost savings initiatives. The Sr. Manager will also work with cross functional business partners to both develop and meet both short and long term business objectives.
Business co-pilot to the Team:
– Actively participate in Monthly Business Planning Meetings (forecast creation), to develop financial forecasts (monthly) as well as risks and opportunities to the forecast, to provide an accurate and timely outlook on business performance.
– Assist in the creation of the Integrated Commercial Planning (budget creation) as an extension of the forecast process, to assist in the development of business targets, and plans to achieve such targets.
– Support the development of Market Business Strategies (long term strategic plans), including financial roll-ups of these strategies, to ensure proper resource allocations and factory/co-man capacities, including capital requirements.
– Review monthly performance and identify areas of risk to achievement of targets and forecasts and develop/follow up action plans; compile commentary on monthly performance to senior management.
– Provide day to day finance support for the Director Marketing, and Director of Finance, Baby Food.
Strategic Initiative Support:
– Support Business Innovation and Renovation pipeline including development of Manufacturing and Sales & Distribution structure modeling and follow-up; compilation of financial data for new product development activities.
– Complete adhoc analytics to drive business performance (pricing, channel profitability, competitive benchmarking, consumption vs. shipment analytics, etc.).
– Assist in the development, management and communication of financial initiatives as needed.
Financial Controls and People Development:
– Ensure fiduciary responsibilities are upheld across all business decisions.
– Active role in people development and succession planning across Finance. Ensure a solid understanding of the value creation framework among the non-finance experts.
– Support and as appropriate expand the Nestle Continuous Excellence journey across the organization (both finance and beyond), including leadership development activities.
- Active role in people development within Finance.
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent required in Accounting or Finance
• MBA a plus
• 5-7 plus years experience required within Finance
• Management experience preferred
• Budgeting/forecasting experience required
• Business Co-Pilot experience (P&L modeling background) preferred
• Scenario planning/analytical skills for base & product development preferred
• Experience within a matrix organization preferred
Job: Finance / Accounting / Audit
Organization: Nestle Nutrition
Title: Senior Manager Finance, Puree
Requisition ID: 19000816
The Nestlé Companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
- Nestle Jobs