E3 Federal Solutions Senior Financial Manager - (Secret) - DODP9 in Arlington, Virginia
Defense - E3/Sentinel’s Defense Division supports customers across the Department of Defense, including the Office of the Secretary of Defense, Department of the Navy, National Guard Bureau, Office of the Inspector General, and Washington Headquarters Services. By providing program assistance and technical innovation to ensure our nation’s security, E3/Sentinel employees help our clients navigate through dynamic environments. Our Defense Division offers a variety of career paths, including program management, systems engineering and technical assistance (SETA), financial analysis, operational support, financial analysis, facilities management, and more.
E3/Sentinel is looking to fill a senior-level budget and financial management position to support our SDA client. These positions will provide support across the PPBE process, contributing to all aspects of budget development through execution.
• Conduct analysis on financial and budgetary trends impacting the agency.
• Assist in developing and monitoring metrics to track the effectiveness and progress of programs.
• Monitor program execution to ensure alignment with DoD Comptroller Obligation and Expenditure benchmarks.
• Prepare funding documents using the DAI system
• Prepare various documents and briefings for review and use by senior DoD leaders.
• Assist in the development of required DoD PPBE process documentation, including Program Summaries, Budget Issue Papers, and Program Decision Memorandums.
• Assist in identifying efficiencies and process improvements to enhance mission and cost effectiveness.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience related to DoD PPBE and financial management.
• Demonstrated experience and ability to supervise or lead a team of financial management professionals.
• Ability to interpret and apply Federal financial regulations and accounting systems requirements.
• Ability to prepare Program Managers for briefings and presentations.
• Ability to evaluate and recommend metrics such as activity/event based costing, and other financial management options.
• Demonstrated experience and ability to conduct complex business case analysis and detailed financial assessments.
• DOD Top Secret Clearance
• Bachelor's or Masters’ degree in a financial-related discipline.
• SCI preferred
• Experience with DoD Financial Management Systems/Defense Acquisition Initiative (DAI) preferred.
• Financial-related certifications: Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM), Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM), or DAWIA Level III Business – Financial Management.
E3/Sentinel is an equal opportunity employer and Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) federal contractor. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. E3/Sentinel hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Req #: 2019-5309
External Company Name: E3 Federal Solutions, LLC
External Company URL: www.e3federalsolutions.com