Nestle PMO Specialist in Arlington, Virginia
Foods people love. The life you imagined. And the culinary capital.
We are writing a new chapter in our journey; Nestlé USA is opening its new U.S. headquarters in Arlington, Virginia, directly across from Washington, D.C. As a part of this extraordinary moment, you have the opportunity to help build the Nestlé USA of today, and tomorrow.
Our new home in the D.C. area offers close proximity to world-class restaurants, shopping, and museums. You are steps away from the world's largest museum, the Smithsonian, and renowned national landmarks such as the Washington Monument.
Nestlé USA is transforming what we do, how we do it, and where we work. Now is the time to define your future, and ours, too. Find your fulfilling personal and professional life, matched with our competitive benefits, focus on innovation and limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career.
Discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it's about enriching you.
This position is responsible for tracking all Workplace Solutions (Facilities Management, Real Estate and Construction and Design) projects for all US Operating Companies, working directly with internal Workplace Solutions employees, Project Managers and third party partners (collectively Project Managers).
Develop web-based projects' tracking tools and working with our Project Managers on developing detailed timelines, budgets and collecting all necessary documentation for all projects and initiatives. This position is also responsible for creating reports and presentations for Senior management and stakeholders, summarizing all Workplace initiatives, progress on those initiatives and value creation initiatives are delivering.
By working with Project Managers, lead reporting of the projects and projects documentation through all phases of project lifecycle. Strong bias for action with a focus on accelerating project milestones and schedules.
Ability to streamline project management office processes and standards using systems analyst capabilities. Develop custom reporting tools, presentations and streamline PMO processes.
Project Management Office Specialist's Activities :
• Collect and summarize project plans and budgets, project goals, strategy, scheduling, potential risks and mitigating plans, escalating critical issues and allocation of available resources.
• Support Project Managers by tracking the following types of the projects: construction and design projects, real estate and facilities initiatives.
• Create reporting and presentations for stakeholders of all Workplace Solution initiatives
• Coordinate details of the projects across Workplace Solutions to ensure project scope and schedule are adhered to; ensure proposed changes are aligned with objectives and are conducted in accordance with agreed upon project change processes.
• Provide transparency, documentation and communication of project status and risk across Workplace Solutions and other support functions.
• Collect all documentation for all projects from Project Managers and external suppliers starting from the due diligence and until the full projects' completion.
• Develop and maintain good relationships with Workplace Solutions project managers (internal and external) Nestle IT technical teams, Security, and third party consultants to ensure project/program management tracking tools and processes are integrated between all teams on the project.
• Manage and maintain SharePoint(s) and any other web-based tracking tools.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
• Formal training or certification in projects’ tracking tools knowledge or similar experience in tracking design and construction, real estate, or similar types of initiatives in the industry preferred.
• Ability to handle highly confidential information for projects or initiatives in professional manner.
• 3 years of project management tracking experience in the real estate and design and construction field preferred.
• Experience successfully managing various web-based tools and best practices for tracking multiple projects and initiatives in a fast paced environment.
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Excellent ability to use Microsoft Project or equivalent project management tool
• Excellent ability to use Microsoft PowerPoint, or equivalent presentation tool
• Ability to hold cross-functional teams accountable to all deliverables.
•Ability to effectively collaborate with project team members through strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business and technical terms.
•Highly organized with strong time-management skills.
• Flexibility and adaptability to the demands and requirements of a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities; ability to work on multiple projects and assignments simultaneously.
•Focused on results, proactive, service oriented.
Job: Finance / Accounting / Audit
Organization: Nestle USA
Title: PMO Specialist
Requisition ID: 18008297
The Nestlé Companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.