Nestle Key Account Manager (National Account Manager) in Arlington, Virginia
Key Account Manager
Gerber Products Company dba Nestle Infant Nutrition is seeking a Key Account Manager to join the Gerber Medical Sales Team.
The role of a Key Account Manager is to negotiate and secure national account contracts that support and enhance the ability for Medical Sales to deliver on key performance indicators, through routine face-to-face interactions with key customers, such as IDNs, Home Healthcare Agencies, and GPOs.
This is a remote position and applicants living in/near the following cities are acceptable: Raleigh (NC), Florham Park (NJ), Boston (MA), Philadelphia (PA), Atlanta (GA), Orlando (FL).
Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs): 35%
• Negotiate and Secure IDN level hospital agreements in line with Medical Sales strategy with expanded reach through in-person meetings with all levels of leadership and KDMs.
• Conduct account meetings at all regional offices affiliated with corporate office.
• Conduct regional visits with affiliated hospitals to understand local level initiatives to best position corporate level agreement.
• Develop regional plan of execution in line with corporate agreement through training and assisted pull through at the local level.
Home Healthcare Agencies: 35%
• Negotiate and secure Home Healthcare Agency contracts to support Medical Sales Priorities and yield topline profit growth.
• Conduct annual business review to better understand corporate initiatives and strengthen partnership. Track and present progress of usage and profitability to leadership team as needed.
• Empower regional teams through training on utilization of homecare opportunities for leveraging at the local level
• Work with regional teams to assess regional request for homecare set up, as needed (1 NAM per area to handle requests).
Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs): 20%
• Secure contracts with all targeted GPOs with inclusion of best tier offerings that align with Medical Sales Priorities.
• Maintain GPO customer relationships through regular contact with key decision makers and internal leadership.
• Conduct annual business review to better understand corporate initiatives and strengthen partnership
• Interact with Business Operations and Legal partners for initiation of contract and ongoing administration
• Provide Guidance and Direction as required for RFI and RFP processes
• Train and develop regional teams to confidently leverage GPO tiers in alignment with local hospital initiatives and Medical Sales priorities.
• Secure and maintain distributor contracts
• Seek out additional avenues of business for new and existing customers.
• Work with vendor relations contacts to ensure alignment with regard to pricing, product offerings and information
• Conduct routine monitoring of business analytics
• Work as a liaison between end users and distributors where necessary to assist in problem resolution
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
• Minimum 7 years of experience in the HealthCare field in Key Accounts and or BTB sales.
• Demonstrated experience conducing high level customer meetings with IDNs, GPOs, and/or Homecare/DMEs with documented ability to meet customer needs, while delivering business results.
• An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics.
• Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills; strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Required to travel, approximately 9-12 days per month (can vary).
Job: Sales/Sales Services
Organization: Nestle Nutrition
Title: Key Account Manager (National Account Manager)
Requisition ID: 18008734
The Nestlé Companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.