Nestle Financial Analyst (Sales Finance – FP&A) in Arlington, Virginia
Foods people love. The life you imagined. And the culinary capital.
We are writing a new chapter in our journey; Nestlé USA is opening its new U.S. headquarters in Arlington, Virginia, directly across from Washington, D.C. As a part of this extraordinary moment, you have the opportunity to help build the Nestlé USA of today, and tomorrow.
Our new home in the D.C. area offers close proximity to world-class restaurants, shopping, and museums. You are steps away from the world's largest museum, the Smithsonian, and renowned national landmarks such as the Washington Monument.
Nestlé USA is transforming what we do, how we do it, and where we work. Now is the time to define your future, and ours, too. Find your fulfilling personal and professional life, matched with our competitive benefits, focus on innovation and limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career.
Discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it's about enriching you.
This position offers the right person a unique opportunity to provide planning, analytics, benchmarking and support entire Field Sales Finance organization. This role will be a blend of managing monthly results and deliverables while acting as the Field Sales Finance lead on several high-leverage projects that will have a lasting impact on the organization. This role reports directly to the Director of Field Sales Finance.
• Work proactively with Field Sales Finance as well and Division Sales Finance and the Reporting & Analytics team to ensure monthly commitments are delivered on time and with high quality.
• Manage the target setting and adjustment process for all customer account teams
• Develop and manage value-added performance tracking of Field Sales Finance key deliverables.
• Ad hoc requests as needed
• Act as the Field Sales Finance SME for large-scale projects (Trade Systems, Customer Contribution Statements, Trade Strategy, Integrations)
• Partner with Director, Field Sales Finance and provide high-quality analytics to determine strategic direction and POV on key initiatives.
• Ad hoc requests as needed
• Bachelor degree required. Concentration in Accounting, Finance or equivalent preferred.
• 3 years of experience in Business or Sales Analysis preferred; experience in Consumer Goods company/industry preferred.
• Intermediate/Advanced in Excel and SAP (or other ERP System) preferred.
• Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical problem solving skills.
• Strong organizational, data management and presentation skills
• Willingness to make decisions independently and take intelligent risks
• Superior execution skills in a changing environment and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent inter-personal communication and the ability to influence others; negotiation skills a plus.
• Self-starter and shows initiative and quickly learns the specifics of the customer and sales finance.
• Ability to work in teams and independently
• Understanding of drivers of OG and OP1 and use of financial analytics to drive business decisions.
• Strong Excel and data management skills.
• SAP/GLOBE (including BW).
• Experience in generating reports.
• Demonstrable experience illustrating insights from data through statistics or data visualization.
Nestle is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is looking for diversity in candidates for employment. All candidates must apply online at Nestlejobs.com
Job: Finance / Accounting / Audit
Organization: Nestle USA
Title: Financial Analyst (Sales Finance – FP&A)
Requisition ID: 18008271
The Nestlé Companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.