Nestle Finance Manager, Marketing and Medical Spend in Arlington, Virginia
Finance Co-Pilot to the Marketing and Medical teams to drive business performance. Provide insight and foster a fact based decision making culture by utilizing the knowledge of the current business environment & specialist financial knowledge; challenging new strategies & new projects, as well as the status quo.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for the oversight of approximately $100 million in Marketing spend, inclusive of medical delegate and related expenses. This position will be responsible for return on investment analytics, and working crossfunctionally to optimize the allocation of funds to value creating activities. This position will be a key member of the Baby Food and Formula teams as well as serving as the Co-Pilot to the Head of Medical Sales and VP of Integrated Consumer Communications.
- Drive demand generation within Medical pillar through monitoring of performance KPIs and understanding medical delegate cost drivers; compile P&Ls related to medical specific opportunities to ensure initiatives meet financial hurdles; track budget expenditures for alignment with Dynamic Forecast as well as optimal resource allocation of these investments.
– Support internal customers, including but not limited to, return on investment analytics, strategic focus areas, spending prioritization and roadmaps, Market Mix Modeling analytics. Drive enhanced accountability across business teams to deliver financial commitments. Complete ad-hoc analyses where relevant to drive business performance.
– Take full accountability and ownership of monthly financial performance reviews and identify areas of risk to achievement of targets and forecasts and develop/follow up action plans; compile commentary on monthly performance to senior management.
- Responsible for the execution of monthly financial activities including, Period End Close (PEC) journal entries, Dynamic Forecast (DF) preparation, Integrated Commercial planning budget creation and associated reporting and analysis.
Lead Medical Cost Center planning, analysis and reporting, including:
Perform monthly closing activities related to Medical cost centers, including monitoring accruals to ensure appropriate expenses are accrued and maintained.
Coordinate monthly cost center budget updated with Cost Center owners, including the annual budget development.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant accounting, reporting, audit and management experience (preferably including 5 years of public accounting experience)
• Cross-functional and company-wide task force experience desired
• Experience managing and developing people, and developing or improving financial/operating systems or major processes
• Co-Pilot experience (P&L modeling background) preferred
• Experience within a matrix organization preferred
• Experience in a CPG company preferred
Job: Finance / Accounting / Audit
Organization: Nestle Nutrition
Title: Finance Manager, Marketing and Medical Spend
Requisition ID: 18008861
The Nestlé Companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.