Nestle Executive Administrative Support - Arlington, VA in Arlington, Virginia
Foods people love. The life you imagined. And the culinary capital.
We are writing a new chapter in our journey; Nestlé USA is opening its new U.S. headquarters in Arlington, Virginia, directly across from Washington, D.C. As a part of this extraordinary moment, you have the opportunity to help build the Nestlé USA of today, and tomorrow.
Our new home in the D.C. area offers close proximity to world-class restaurants, shopping, and museums. You are steps away from the world's largest museum, the Smithsonian, and renowned national landmarks such as the Washington Monument.
Nestlé USA is transforming what we do, how we do it, and where we work. Now is the time to define your future, and ours, too. Find your fulfilling personal and professional life, matched with our competitive benefits, focus on innovation and limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career.
Discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it's about enriching you.
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides high-volume administrative support to the Chief Analytics Officer. This position requires strong organizational and multi-tasking ability while ensuring confidentiality. This individual must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills; both written and verbal, time management, and solid Microsoft Office skills. This individual must be self-motivated and should be able to work with minimal supervision. This individual needs to be able to work in a team environment and support teams in multiple locations.
% OF TIME
The job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Administrative Responsibilities: 30%
• Organizes executive's time, taking into consideration priorities, available time, and other variables. Manages executive's calendar, proactively addressing scheduling conflicts, sets and maintains schedule of appointments and meetings.
• Makes all arrangements for travel and conferences.
• Processes monthly T&E for Executives.
• Prepare itinerary, secure hotel/transportation and pertinent flight info.
• Responsible for daily office operations: opens, sorts, and distributes incoming mail. Responds to general inquiries, delegates and handles incoming phone calls. Maintains office efficiency and handles unforeseen situations.
• Follows established guidelines and procedures for receiving, documenting, organizing & mailing packages.
• Manage executive email – prioritize and respond, if needed, immediately.
• Provide follow-up to pending issues to assure completion of tasks – internal and external.
• Responsible for requisition/ordering office supplies, office equipment as necessary.
• Maintains directories and email distribution lists for internal and external clients.
• Maintains finance and administration files and archiving.
• Assist Executive, and direct reports as needed.
• Coordinate required working space and supplies for new hires.
Coordinate Meetings & Events: 20%
• Creates presentations to include charts, graphs, etc.
• Coordinates analytics related activities across NUSA, such as department team building, lunch and learns, hackathons etc.
• Schedule and manage arrangements for meetings and events including, rooms, ordering meals, refreshments, travel logistics, etc.
Financial Responsibilities: 15%
• Responsible for full accounts payable function from procurement through payment of invoices. Maintains appropriate vendor files and audit trail. Ensures procurement activities are in accordance with procurement policies.
• Responsible for P-card for Enterprise Analytics
• Maintains petty cash fund and appropriate audit trail.
• Assists Executive team with budget preparation and tracking.
Communications Responsibilities: 20%
• Drafts communications and PowerPoint presentations
• Serves as point of contact with direct reports, employees and vendors.
• Maintains confidential nature of communications.
• Maintains departmental team rooms and calendars.
• Other duties as assigned
Works efficiently with minimum supervision.
No direct reports.
Responsible for submitting expense reports and ordering supplies for department.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
High School diploma required. Bachelor's degree preferred. Travel may be required.
Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant in a corporate environment. Must have experience managing multiple priorities and tasks. Experience working in a team environment and supporting teams in a multiple locations.
• Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
• Demonstrates professional judgment and discretion
• Service oriented – ability to address the needs of customers – internal and external
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to work in team-based environment, developing cross-functional network of resources, maintaining effective working relationships.
• Detail oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Advanced PC skills required, including MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, and SAP.
Job: Administrative / Clerical
Organization: Nestle USA
Title: Executive Administrative Support - Arlington, VA
Requisition ID: 18008666
The Nestlé Companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.