E3 Federal Solutions Program Management Specialist HLOF8 in Arlington (Crystal City), Virginia
HLO - E3/Sentinel’s Homeland Operations (HLO) Division employees bring domain knowledge, specialized insight, and operational expertise to support Department of Homeland Security (DHS) customers. Our team provides rapid, innovative, and specialized solutions that enable our DHS clients to succeed at meeting dynamic mission objectives. Our careers include mission operations, data analytics, operational assessments, requirements management, financial/budget management, strategic communications and planning, stakeholder engagement and facilitation services, acquisition support, systems engineering and technical assistance (SETA), and business process reengineering.
The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is looking for contractor support the stand-up and execution of Major IT and Services programs. This Work includes program management tasks associated with managing acquisitions, budget activities, developing and evaluating program performance goals, and program reporting.
• Support multiple programs advance through the Acquisition Lifecycle Framework (ALF) and Systems Engineering Lifecycle (SELC) and support the development and maintenance of acquisition documentation.
• Provide the client continuous process improvement activities, program management and acquisition best practices, and capability enhancement initiatives for security equipment implementation.
• Prepare briefings, technical papers, and memos for TSA’s strategy in procurement and deployment of transportation security equipment.
• Prepare capability roadmaps to address TSA’s requirements and capability gaps.
• Document TSA’s requirements and next-gen strategic plans.
• Assist client to ensure programs are compliant and align with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) guidelines, goals and policies.
• Apply knowledge of the DHS Acquisition Directive (AD) 102-01 and Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) to develop effective acquisition strategies to obtain best value for the Government resulting in lowered program risks and fulfilling requirements.
• Develop meeting materials and briefings.
• Review and support the development of spend plans and cost estimates to support the Resource Allocation Plans (RAP)
• Assist in developing the acquisition strategy and contract documentation needed for future contract awards.
• Support development of procurement documentation including Statement of Works (SOWs), Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCEs) and Source Selection Plans (SSPs).
• Develop and maintain program schedules, acquisition documentation and program trackers.
• Knowledge and experience with AD-102, FAR, and Systems Engineering Life Cycle (SELC).
• 3+ years of experience in program and contract management.
• Experience in business process re-engineering, standing up new programs, and cost estimation.
• Knowledge of or interest in vetting capabilities and procedures
- Bachelor's degree preferred
E3/Sentinel is an equal opportunity employer and Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) federal contractor. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. E3/Sentinel hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Req #: 2019-5265
External Company Name: E3 Federal Solutions, LLC
External Company URL: www.e3federalsolutions.com