AECOM Human Resources Training Specialist in Annapolis Juntion, Maryland
United States of America - Maryland, Annapolis Juntion
Provide Human Resources services, focused primarily on program and organizational training in support of all business unit training and educational requirements.
1) Deliver training programs, individually and in teams including presentation, facilitation, and coaching.
2) Design training activities, write and design training media and evaluation of training methods.
3) Facilitate the weekly New-hire Orientation sessions.
4) Coordinate and schedule training and certification courses with department POC?s
5) Identifies training and development needs, including mandated training related to certification, training and licensing programs.
6) Provides information to employees on the Company’s Education Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement Program.
7) Participate in curriculum development for internal training.
8) Serve as primary point of contact to corporate for Business Unit training related matters.
9) Develop and select training aids, such as multimedia visual aids, and training handbooks.
10) Evaluate effectiveness of training/course presentations.
11) Oversee maintenance of employee training records and documentation.
12) Provides support to the Business Unit Human Resources Department in a variety of administrative and HR-related functional areas.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Human Resources and at least 3 years of job-related experience or equivalent, emphasizing education, adult learning, or teaching and learning technologies.
Demonstrate knowledge of training and learning techniques and adult learning styles.
Possess strong oral presentation skills.
Good written communication skills; working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications; organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required.
Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) with all levels of employees and management.
Position requires intermittent travel to program operations sites.
Position may require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.
- Active Top Secret SCI w/ polygraph government security clearance preferred.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Human Resources
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 204903BR
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.