CACI International Senior UI Software Engineer in Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Next Century, a wholly owned subsidary of CACI is seeking a Senior UI Software Engineer to join our team in Annapolis Junction, MD!
Desired technical skills and qualifications include:
· At least Seven (7) years software engineering experience
· Familiarity with Section 508 accessibility compliance requirements
· Angular 6 or above
· HTML, CSS, RxJS
· Angular Command Line Interface (CLI) / Typescript
· Familiarity working in an Agile environment
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
Optional technical skills include experience with:
· User Experience (UX) design
What We Can Offer You:- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- CACI International Jobs