Kelly Services Internal Communications Specialist - Andover, MA in Andover, Massachusetts
Internal Communication Specialist II
Reporting to the VP, Internal Communication, the Internal Communication Specialist is a fixed-term communication role supporting specific communication plans, tools and initiatives. This role will works closely with the Director of Internal Communication for Advanced Wound Management, Advanced Surgical Devices Division and Advanced Wound Management and Latin America to implement communication programs in support of key initiatives and programs. In addition, this role will be lead content administrator for the Company’s SharePoint-based intranet, assisting with training and guidance to business stakeholders and maintaining the intranet home page. This is a hands-on role, where the individual is expected to be equally strong at both technical and strategic aspects of communication.
Length of Contact: 4 month temporary assignment
Shift: 40 hour work week
Essential Job Functions:
Develop and implement communication plans and strategies
• Prepares and executes communications strategy to support business objectives.
• Crafts communication materials and tools to that clear, concise information is shared in a timely manner to key stakeholders throughout the business.
• Works closely with communication team to ensure message consistency and effective cross-Company communication;
• Provide change communications support to key initiatives.
• Manages content and logistics of town hall meetings, videos and other tools as required.
Serve as lead content administrator for Company intranet
• Creates and posts content for intranet homepage (banner and news) on a regular basis
• Develops editorial calendar for year of banner and featured news items
• Conducts regular review of content to ensure governance policies are being followed
• Compiles regular key metrics to measure usage and identify opportunities for improvement
• Counsels business stakeholders on usage of intranet /content creation and maintenance where needed
Supports communication initiatives and programs
• Provides communication support to specific programs and initiatives as required.
• Participates on project and planning teams to provide communication counsel and tactical support.
• Maintains and ensures delivery of plans within budget.
VP, Internal Communication
Experience with developing strategic communications plans and strategies
Experience collaborating with multiple teams and executing on tight deadlines
Knowledge of general marketing concepts
Excellent written communication and verbal/presentation skills, including writing for online outlets and print publications
Strong technical experience in working with SharePoint
High School Diploma or Equivalent
2 years in administrative, corporate communications, and/or marketing required
*Important information : This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, please use the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Cassandra.Gardenhire @kellyservices.com at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org ) . Your resume must be received via the _“SUBMIT RESUME”_ button included within*
Why Kelly ® ?
Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.
- Kelly Services Jobs