Henry Schein, Inc. Technical Account Manager in American Fork, Utah
This position is responsible to proactively coordinate activities for all internal departments, external third parties, and new Enterprise customers to ensure a smooth systems implementation experience; training; initiating and organizing all customer contact and response for escalated issues; and regularly communicating with the customer base for general “PR” calls and updates regarding system enhancement and releases.
*KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: *
· Build long term relationships with clients
· Be a trusted technology advisor
· Understand customer’s relevant business challenges and provide and develop expertise in a variety of industry concepts, practices and procedures
· Strong organizational skills with ability to strategically manage competing client demands
· Manage all post implementation aspects of Enterprise accounts, including escalation handling, reporting, and other activities to ensure successful customer interactions and high levels of customer satisfaction.
o Work closely with the Technical Account Specialist to prepare tracking and communication protocols on active projects.
o Act as a point person for all customer escalation issues not resolved within a 24 hour period. Liaison responsible for directing and effectively communicating client issues and resolutions between the Enterprise team and the customer.
· Participate in special projects and perform other duties as necessary.
*WORK EXPERIENCE: *
Typically3 to 5 or moreyears ofincreasing responsibility in terms of any applicable professional experience.
Software technical support experience is preferred.
*PREFERRED EDUCATION: *
Typically a Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline.
*GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES: *
· Goodunderstanding of industry practices
· Proficientwith tools, systems, and procedures
· Basic planning/organizational skills and techniques
· Good decision making, analysis and problem solving skillswith ability to multi-task
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Goodpresentation and public speaking skills
· Goodinterpersonal skills
· Basicconflict resolution skills
· Developing professional credibility
*SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS: *
· Excellent computer skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Technical background in software and hardware required.
· Understanding of Citrix, SQL, and Enterprise solutions preferred.
- Proven leadership ability.
/Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status./
/For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at://www.henryschein.com/careers//./
Title: Technical Account Manager
Location: UT-American Fork
Requisition ID: R111069