Grant Thornton LLP Web Graphic Designer (Functional)- with Polygraph in Alexandria, Virginia
Grant Thornton is seeking a Senior Associate to join its Advanced Digital Technology and Analytics service line and take an active role in engagement execution, project management and key business development activities.
Grant Thornton Public Sector helps executives and managers at all levels of government maximize their performance and efficiency in the face of ever tightening budgets and increased demand for services. We give clients creative, cost-effective solutions that enhance their acquisition, financial, human capital, information technology, data analytics, and performance management. For more information, visit grantthornton.com/publicsector.
At Grant Thornton, our professional staff applies traditional, cutting-edge approaches and methods to a variety of analyses. As part of our team, the Senior Associate will utilize various methodologies and models to execute client projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: * Graphics Designer will deliver print and web-based graphics to lend credibility and significance to communications products. * The designer will be supporting the a team of PMs and/or Communications officers to produce placemats, posters, decks, logos, and informational graphics. * The Graphic Designer should possess the following qualifications:. * Previous experience as a graphic designer as well as experience designing for the web * Demonstrated ability to design products using Adobe Creative Suite * Ability to transform content and design a compelling and engaging product * Demonstrated ability to adapt quickly to emerging requirements and prioritize as appropriate * Demonstrated ability to communicate and interact collaboratively and persuasively in person and in writing with senior executives and peers * Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization). * Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials
- TS/SCI and FS polygraph.
- Graphics Design Skills
- IT Design & Implementation capabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree required from an accredited college or university in a related field.
- Ability to obtain and maintain certain job-related certifications if no job-related advanced degrees.
- U.S. citizenship may be required. Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required.
- Travel may be required.
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements.
- Meet or exceed continuing professional education (CPE) requirements. Grant Thornton LLP is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International, one of the six global accounting, tax and business advisory organizations. Grant Thornton’s Public Sector, based in Alexandria, VA, is a global management consulting business with the mission of providing responsive and innovative financial, performance management and systems solutions to governments and international organizations. Visit Grant Thornton’s Public Sector at www.grantthornton.com/publicsector.
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Title: Web Graphic Designer (Functional)- with Polygraph
Requisition ID: 043593
Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP Jobs