FORCE America 2018-1650 in Alexandria, Minnesota
Our Material Handler is a part of our warehouse team. We are responsible for receiving, organizing, stocking, and shipping out product on tight timelines to meet the customer’s need. We carry diverse product line of hydraulics that requires great attention to details.
FORCE America is an employee owned company that manufactures and distributes hydraulic solutions. We are a leader in our markets for technology and customer focus. FORCE America’s manufacturing divisions are recognized for personal responsiveness, product innovations and flexible designs. FORCE America's distribution chain reaches a customer base of over 17,000. FORCE America employs experienced design engineers, knowledgeable support staff and skilled production teams to ensure quality and service.
• Ship product per FORCE America defined expectations for carriers.
• Receive product per FORCE America best practice.
• Safely operate Fork Lift.
• Pick orders.
• Stock inventory.
• Optimize shelving capacity.
• Communicate with external providers.
• Maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
• Maintain system accuracy and record transactions in ERP operating system.
• Distribution: Assist in customer service or counter sales.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• 1 year of work experience.
• Strong comprehension of verbal and written work expectations.
• Able to work independently and within a team environment.
• Understanding of logistics costs and decision making.
• Strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize in order to meet the expectations of the customer.
• Detail oriented; motivated to provide the highest level of quality.
• Familiar with Microsoft office tools including, Outlook, Word, Excel, and web applications.
Type: Regular Full-Time
External Company Name: Force America
External Company URL: www.forceamerica.com
Street: 4115 Minnesota Street