Kelly Services Electro-Mechanical Assembler in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Kelly Government Solutions is currently seeking an electro-mechanical assembler to support a government contractor on a one year contract assignment in Albuquerque, NM. Please apply online or send your resume to Drew Rogers at email@example.com.
Responsible for the manufacture, fabrication, and installation of manufacturing hardware for electronic systems, units, control devices, trailers and associated equipment.
Candidate must be able to assemble, test, troubleshoot, self-inspect, and perform rework on production electronics of control devices, units, sub-systems, systems and associated equipment.
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Qualified candidate would be self-driven, performance driven, and be able to work in a team environment.
• Basic understanding of electronic components and their functions.
• Basic skills on soldering and assembling of electronic and electro/mechanical devices.
• Proficient in the use of multi-meters and other basic test and troubleshooting instruments.
• Ability to read, interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints, and parts lists.
• General technical knowledge in AC/DC circuits and electro/mechanical devices.
• Fabricates, assembles, troubleshoots, and tests cables to include cable splicing and connector attachment for all types of cables using both hand and automated tooling.
• May use had and power tools and equipment as necessary in order to perform above duties.
• Performs rework and repair of the same nature and level of difficulty as described.
• Performs incidental related duties as assigned.
• Identifies non-conforming material and initiates Material Discrepancy Reports, as applicable.
• Must be willing to work varying shifts: Dayshift - Monday to Thursday 6:00 am - 4:30 pm (4x10) and weekend shift Friday, Saturday and Sunday 6:00 am to 6:30 pm (3x12).
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
- Kelly Services Jobs