Adams Communication & Engineering Technology Budget Analyst- Senior/Lead in Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
Adams Communication & Engineering Technology (ACET), Incorporated is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) system engineering and information technology firm, headquartered in Maryland and Virginia. Incorporated in 1999, we support mission critical Information Technology (IT) business needs for clients within the intelligence community (IC), Department of Defense (DOD), Veteran Administration (VA) and for select commercial clients. ACET, Inc.’s technical, programmatic, and analytical professionals are experts in commercial technology, customized solutions, and proprietary government systems.
ACET is seeking a * Budget Analyst - Senior/Lead* for our Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland location.
- Capable of serving as the team leader and is responsible for program related budget issues.
- Ensures the performance of a variety of budgetary functions implementing the organization's budgetary program, policies, and procedures.
- Develops, formulates and revises the program's budget.
- Responsible for developing estimates for pay and benefits, travel and other resource elements.
- Manages assigned program in accordance with funding limitations.
- Consolidates the accuracy of budget data estimates by the use of statistical techniques, e.g., extensions, averages, trend analysis of historical data.
- Monitors and tracks billings and payments for assigned program. Verifies that billings and payments occur on a timely basis. Takes appropriate follow-up action.
- 9 years minimum experience within the last 10 years as a Business Analyst or performing Business Analyst related activities
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Accounting; 4 Additional years of applicable experience as a Business Analyst may be substituted for the degree
- Must have and maintain Active DoD Secret Clearance
Position is contingent upon contract award
*ACET is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. *We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All candidates must be a U.S. Citizen to apply
Clearance Level Required: Secret
# of Openings: 1
Travel Required: Yes as required by government