Patricio Enterprises Budget Analyst - Aberdeen Proving Grounds - Active Secret Clearance required in Aberdeen, Maryland
DESCRIPTION: The contractor shall provide services or programs that relate to costs, financial and accounting services, budgeting, and any analysis of these categories or related fields. The Army now uses the General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS), which is a Web-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. Service support shall be required in GFEBS, other related ERP/Business systems / tools and legacy financial systems while in operation. The contractor shall be educated in DoD financial regulations, Program, Planning, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) process and AR 37-100.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Provide budget analysis and financial management support services to PEO IEWS Headquarters (HQ).
- Coordinate with Program Managers and applicable Comptroller organizations for posting and reconciliation of commitment, obligation and expenditure data.
- Provide support for the budget formulation requirements within the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution System (PPBES) through the review, preparation, and integration of numerous comprehensive reports and documents such as P-Forms and R-Forms.
- Provide subject matter expertise to PEO IEWS on all GFEBS related issues and troubleshoot root cause errors.
- Analyze execution and consolidate reporting of multiple fiscal appropriations in accordance with department of Defense Financial Management Regulation (DoD 7000.14-R).
- Support initial preparation and review of budgetary updates/reviews to budget data calls as required by applicable Comptrollers, OSD Staff, Congress, General Accountability Office (GAO) and other external entities as appropriate. The Contractor shall provide budgetary information in support of data calls. The Contractor shall prepare responses to budgetary data calls within the standards and time frames requested to support schedule deadlines.
- Support subordinate Program Offices in the following activities: defend budgets; respond to Comptroller budget review questions, “what-if drills”, “plus-up” and supplemental inquiries; respond to Congressional requests for information; and prepare briefings for the PEO BMD Chief, Chief of Staff, PEO and external authorities.
- Create funding documents for HQ direct and reimbursable funding and track expenditures.
- Establish customer reimbursable orders, extract/input data into/from GFEBS/BI.
- Compile execution data, analysis and updates in support of monthly reports, mid-year reviews, and external execution status requests/reviews. Final work products shall have no accounting or calculation errors and no spelling or grammatical errors.
- Compile data for various taskers and provide responses within established time frames.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor Degree- Business with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in budget.
- Seven (7) years of experience in budget/finance/accounting can be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree.
- Completed GFEBS (BI) training.
- Performs various budget functions involving the formulation, justification, and/or execution of budgets for organizations, programs, or projects.
- This work requires knowledge and skill in the application of related laws, regulations, policies, precedents, methods and techniques of budgeting.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
POSITION: Budget Analyst
LOCATION: APG, MD
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Tracking Code: 7042
Job Location: Aberdeen, Maryland, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular