Robert Half International General Office Clerk in 75227, Texas
Do you have experience in Data Entry This is the job for you!!
Your days will have steady and predictable rhythms to them, as you are guided by standard operating procedures. That doesn't mean there aren't any challenges: You will work with state-of-the-art systems, workstations and data entry terminals in a high production, and time sensitive environment with high quality standards. Speed, consistency, and accuracy are important, in order to produce expedited, streamlined information for customers of our bank partners.
Follows basic policies and procedures, little to no independent decision needed. Typically escalates out of normal conditions to more senior staff.
- Interprets and processes a variety of transactions in a production environment.
- Adheres to production schedule to ensure completion of tasks by required deadlines.
- Categorization and quality assurance of batches, the preparation of work to be keyed.
- Claim and check level balancing.
- May interact with internal / external service partners. Performs other related job duties as assigned.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail is essential.
- 10 key and strong data entry experience required.
- Ability to sit and key for extended periods of time is require
- Willingness to work in a high production, fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to read and follow instructions
- Hand Eye coordination, manual dexterity and strong attention to detail
- Basic PC skills preferred.
Summary: Responsible for operating data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data.
Education/Experience. High School Diploma or equivalent required. 2 to 4 years related experience required
Skills and Competencies: Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and manage one?s time. Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information. Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel. Completion of a speed and accuracy data entry test (May be required)
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities: Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners. Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered. Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors. Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors. Maintain logs of activities and completed work. Perform other duties as assigned
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO [email protected] [email protected] and [email protected]
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $11.00 to $11.00 per hour
Location: 75227, TX
Date Posted: December 7, 2018
Employment Type: Temporary-to-full-time
Job Reference: 04121-9501656744
Staffing Area: Office & Administrative